Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 08:13 PM EST 24 November 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots late this evening and to southwest 15 to 25 Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Rain ending near midnight. A few showers beginning Saturday morning.
Temperatures rising to plus 3 overnight. High Saturday plus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 November 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday warm front located on a line east-west
At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday cold front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: