Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 31 March 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 knots late this morning and to northeast 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 15 to 25 Saturday evening.
Snow or periods of rain beginning this evening becoming rain Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
High today plus 3. Low tonight minus 2. High Saturday plus 7.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 31 March 2023
Sunday Wind west 15 to 25 knots.
Monday Wind southerly 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 31 March 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
eastern Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 992 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 985 mb located near Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: