Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 July 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots veering to northerly 10 to 15 near noon then becoming light overnight. Wind light Thursday.
Showers beginning early this morning and ending near noon. Mist dissipating early this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 July 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 6:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Natashquan.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: