Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 January 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light today tonight and Friday.
Snow tonight and Friday. Sea smoke dissipating this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in sea smoke and in snow.
Temperatures minus 27 rising to minus 8 Friday afternoon then falling to minus 14 Friday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 January 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located over New England to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located over Lake Superior to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located over Prince Edward Island
to the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: