Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 11 December 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 early Thursday morning. Wind becoming light Thursday evening.
Flurries this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 9 falling to minus 17 Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 11 December 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today dissipating ridge located on a line
north-south over Saguenay River.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: