Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 01 March 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind easterly 15 knots becoming southwesterly 10 to 20 early this morning then increasing to westerly 20 to 30 late this afternoon. Wind diminishing to westerly 15 Tuesday evening.
Rain changing to flurries this afternoon and ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
High today plus 4. Low tonight minus 16. High Tuesday minus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 1 March 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over eastern Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 986 mb located southeast of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 964 mb located east of Anticosti
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: