Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 06 February 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light today tonight and Tuesday.
Snow early this morning and Tuesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 6. Low tonight minus 14. High Tuesday minus 4.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 6 February 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Newfoundland to
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: