Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 26 January 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening. Wind light Thursday.
Scattered flurries Thursday evening. Sea smoke forming overnight and dissipating Thursday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in sea smoke.
High today minus 18. Low tonight minus 29. High Thursday minus 14.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 January 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1009 mb located over the northern Gulf
of St. Lawrence.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 988 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located over the Great Lakes to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 4:00 a.m. EST Thursday trough located over Lake Superior to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located over Lake Huron to Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: