Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 24 January 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to westerly 15 to 25 knots early this morning then diminishing to northwesterly 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind northwesterly 10 to 15 Thursday.
Periods of snow ending this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 6 falling to minus 17 Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 24 January 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located over northeastern Anticosti
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low located off Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today approaching ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Great Lakes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: