Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 April 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots this morning and to southwest 15 to 25 near noon. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Rain beginning Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 April 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today dissipating ridge located from Cape Cod to
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday approaching low located over the East
Coast of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: