Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 14 November 2019
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 knots late overnight and to southwest 20 to 30 early Friday morning. Wind veering to northwest 20 to 30 Friday afternoon.
Periods of snow. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 8. High Friday plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 14 November 2019 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Havre Saint-Pierre.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located from Hudson Bay to Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located from Havre Saint-Pierre to
Maine then to Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: