Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 10 July 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light with gusts to 30 knots near thunderstorms today and this evening. Wind becoming northeast 15 to 20 Saturday morning then diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon and this evening. Rain Saturday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 10 July 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located east of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday low 999 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today tropical depression FAY located off Cape
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday tropical depression FAY located near
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: