Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 August 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light with gusts to 30 knots near thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 near midnight then increasing to west 15 to 25 Thursday morning. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Showers beginning late this morning and ending Thursday morning. Risk of thunderstorms today and this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 03:00 AM EDT 21 August 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 5:41 AM EDT 21 August 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: