Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 07 June 2023
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 25 Thursday morning then diminishing to east 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
Scattered showers ending this evening. Scattered showers Thursday.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 07 June 2023
Friday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light in the morning.
Saturday Wind light.
Sunday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 03:00 AM EDT 07 June 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 7 June 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 993 mb located over Prince Edward Island.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday dissipating low 1006 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high located over northern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: