Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 18 November 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming northerly 10 to 15 knots Monday afternoon.
Flurries beginning late overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Low tonight minus 12. High Monday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 November 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Natashquan.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Quebec.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: