Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 20 January 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 20 to 30 knots diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Sunday.
Chance of wet snow late this afternoon.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 12 Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 20 January 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 986 mb located over Havre Saint-Pierre.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 984 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: