Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 October 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming west 15 early this morning. Wind northwesterly 10 to 15 tonight and Monday.
Rain ending early this morning. Showers this afternoon tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 October 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
At 5:30 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: