Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 05 July 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots becoming northeast 10 to 20 early this evening then becoming light Wednesday afternoon.
Periods of rain ending Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 5 July 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday departing ridge located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located northeast of Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1003 mb located over Prince Edward
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Manitoba to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from the Great Lakes
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: