Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 July 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light with gusts to 25 knots near thunderstorms late this afternoon and early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Saturday afternoon then becoming light Saturday evening.
Showers ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Mist early Saturday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 July 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located over Newfoundland.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday dissipating low 1014 mb located east
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the eastern Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line north-south
over Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: