Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 08:11 AM EDT 22 September 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 20 knots becoming westerly 10 to 20 late this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 after midnight then becoming northerly 10 to 15 Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 09:06 AM EDT 22 September 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 September 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Michigan.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Rimouski.
By 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing cold front located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: