Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 25 November 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 this morning then veering to northwest 15 to 20 this evening. Wind northwest 15 to 20 Sunday.
A few showers beginning this morning changing to a few flurries near midnight and ending Sunday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures near plus 4 today. Low tonight minus 4. Temperatures near minus 5 Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 25 November 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today warm front located on a line east-west over
the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight warm front located on a line east-west
At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Quebec.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday cold front located on a line north-south
over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: