Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 March 2019
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 25 this evening then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Monday morning then veering to westerly 10 to 20 Monday evening.
Flurries beginning Monday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 12. High Monday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 March 2019 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday departing ridge located from Lake Ontario
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday trough located from Labrador to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday departing trough located from Anticosti
Island to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: