Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 19 February 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 15 this evening and to light late overnight. Wind becoming westerly 15 Thursday morning.
Sea smoke forming overnight and dissipating Thursday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in sea smoke.
Low tonight minus 20. High Thursday minus 14.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 February 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 996 mb located east of Anticosti Island.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 982 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: