Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 05 June 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then increasing to northerly 15 to 20 late Tuesday morning.
Showers Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 05 June 2023
Wednesday Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 5 June 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today deepening low 998 mb located south of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 990 mb located over Prince Edward
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located from Hudson
Bay to Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: