Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 07 February 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming west 10 to 15 near noon Wednesday. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Snow tonight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 8. High Wednesday plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 7 February 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from the Strait of Belle Isle
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday ridge located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday ridge located over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located over northeastern Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: