Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 June 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 this evening and to southwest 20 to 30 early Monday morning. Wind diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 Monday evening.
Chance of showers beginning this evening changing to showers early Monday morning and ending Monday evening. Risk of thunderstorms Monday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 11:50 PM EDT 17 June 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 June 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday warm front located over Anticosti Island
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday cold front located from Anticosti Island
to New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: