Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 June 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots near noon then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 Monday morning then diminishing to light Monday evening.
A few showers ending late this afternoon. Chance of showers Monday morning and afternoon. Mist forming near midnight and dissipating Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 June 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Anticosti Island to
Tadoussac then to the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating trough located from the Gulf
of St. Lawrence to Montréal.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: