Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 15 December 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to westerly 10 to 20 Saturday afternoon.
Light snow beginning near midnight and ending Saturday morning.
High today minus 15. High Saturday minus 8. Temperatures falling to minus 15 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 15 December 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary low 960 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
eastern Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating ridge located over New England.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday dissipating low located over southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: