Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 October 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots early this morning and to northeast 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday afternoon then becoming northerly 15 Wednesday evening.
Temperatures minus 1 rising to plus 6 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 October 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1011 mb located near Lake Huron.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 1004 mb located over the Gulf
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 1010 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 999 mb located east of Gaspé.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: