Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 03 December 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind southeasterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 40 to 50 early this evening then diminishing to west 20 after midnight. Wind backing to southwest 15 Sunday morning then diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Rain ending overnight.
Temperatures plus 2 rising to plus 7 near midnight then falling to minus 7 Sunday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 3:00 PM EST 03 December 2022
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 3 December 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located from James Bay to Cornwall.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday trough located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: