Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 03 December 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind light Saturday.
Flurries Saturday evening.
Low tonight minus 15. High Saturday minus 10.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 3 December 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today deepening low 976 mb located over the Quebec
Lower North Shore.
By noon EST Saturday departing low 956 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Tadoussac.
At 10:00 p.m. EST tonight low 1012 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 1013 mb located southeast of Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: