Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 29 January 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots early this morning then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 late this afternoon. Wind becoming westerly 10 to 20 near midnight then becoming light Sunday evening.
Snow this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 16. Low tonight minus 23. High Sunday minus 12.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 29 January 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday dissipating ridge located from Ungava Bay
to Lake Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 992 mb located east of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 959 mb located over Labrador Sea.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: