Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 January 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Monday morning.
Snow ending this afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 10. Low tonight minus 17. High Monday minus 12.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 January 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1004 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday departing low 993 mb located over southern
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from the Great Lakes to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: