Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming northeast 15 Friday morning.
Snow ending early this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 January 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from Ungava Bay to Maine.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1025 mb located over northern Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday high 1036 mb located over the Gaspe
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: