Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 26 February 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 30 early this evening and to northeast 30 to 40 near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 40 to 50 Thursday morning then diminishing to northeast 30 to 40 Thursday afternoon. Wind diminishing to northeast 15 to 25 Thursday evening.
Snow tonight and Thursday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 February 2020
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 February 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today building ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1002 mb located over the
East Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 985 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: