Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 March 2023
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 Saturday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Saturday afternoon.
Snow Saturday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 8. High Saturday zero.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 24 March 2023
Sunday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 to 25 in the afternoon.
Monday Wind west 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 March 2023 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1021 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday approaching low 984 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: