Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 July 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening then becoming light after midnight. Wind light Sunday.
Showers ending Sunday evening. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening and Sunday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 3:33 PM EDT 20 July 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 July 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located from Nova Scotia to Cape
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located from the Great Lakes to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: