Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 25 knots diminishing to northeast 15 early this evening and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to west 20 Wednesday morning then veering to northwest 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Snow changing to freezing rain near noon then to periods of snow this evening and ending Wednesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 11 rising to minus 5 after midnight then falling to minus 13 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 January 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 996 mb located over western Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 974 mb located over Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: