Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 April 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots this morning and to southwest 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 15 this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 10 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Showers today. Snow Wednesday late in the day. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 5 falling to zero Wednesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 April 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating ridge located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
At 11:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday approaching low 1004 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: