Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 September 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southwesterly 10 to 20 knots this morning then becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 15 Wednesday morning then diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Showers ending Wednesday morning. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon and this evening. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 September 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located north of Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1011 mb located north of Natashquan.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1026 mb located over northern Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1033 mb located over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: