Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 09 May 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming westerly 10 to 15 knots late this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Monday.
Showers this afternoon this evening and Monday afternoon. Fog forming overnight and dissipating Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 9 May 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 983 mb located over southern Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 994 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: