Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 15 October 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to east 15 knots early this evening and to southwest 15 to 30 late this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 40 to 50 after midnight then diminishing to southwest 25 to 35 Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 Tuesday afternoon then becoming southwest 15 Tuesday evening.
Rain ending after midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 4:34 PM EDT 15 October 2018
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 15 October 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying low 1001 mb located over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 966 mb located near the Strait of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: