Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 20 February 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots early this morning and to northeast 25 to 35 late this morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 15 to 25 near midnight then becoming southwest 20 to 30 Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to northwest 15 Wednesday evening.
Snow changing to freezing rain early this morning then to rain Wednesday morning and ending Wednesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 1 rising to plus 5 Wednesday afternoon then falling to zero Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EST 20 February 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 20 February 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1008 mb located west of Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 999 mb located north of Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: