Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 June 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots early this morning and to northeast 15 to 25 late this morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 this evening and to light overnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 Wednesday morning then diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Showers late this afternoon tonight and Wednesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 25 June 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 June 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from the Ungava Peninsula to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating ridge located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Tadoussac.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: