Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 11 December 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 after midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 late overnight and to northeast 30 to 40 late Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 40 to 50 Tuesday afternoon.
A few flurries ending this evening. Snow beginning late overnight and changing to snow at times heavy Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 12 tonight. High Tuesday minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EST 11 December 2017
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:32 PM EST 11 December 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1006 mb located west of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday intensifying low 989 mb located over the
Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: