Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 15 November 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northeast 20 late overnight. Wind increasing to northeast 25 to 35 Friday morning then diminishing to northeast 15 Friday evening.
Snow beginning late overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 7 rising to minus 2 Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EST 15 November 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 15 November 2018 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 1:00 p.m. EST Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Friday low 992 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 988 mb located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: