Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 16 September 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this afternoon then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 after midnight then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Showers beginning this evening and ending Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 16 September 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 16 September 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over the Quebec Lower
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 1005 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: