Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 March 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots backing to southwest 20 this evening then increasing to southwest 25 to 30 early Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Sunday then becoming northerly 10 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
Flurries beginning Sunday morning and ending Sunday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 7 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 March 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 983 mb located over Prince Edward Island.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 982 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: