Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 04 October 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 late this morning then becoming southwest 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 04 October 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 4 October 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line east-west
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over northern Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: