Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 21 November 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots early this evening then becoming southwest 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind veering to westerly 15 to 25 Wednesday evening.
A few showers beginning late overnight and ending Wednesday afternoon.
Temperatures near plus 4 tonight falling to minus 4 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 21 November 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 a.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: