Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 January 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots increasing to northeast 25 to 35 this evening and to northeast 35 to 45 early Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 25 to 35 Saturday evening.
Snow Saturday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 24. High Saturday minus 14.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 January 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 January 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line east-west over
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight intensifying low 1004 mb located near
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 966 mb located near the Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: