Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 March 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwesterly 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to west 15 to 25 late Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Low tonight minus 11. High Tuesday minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 March 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: