Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 23 January 2020
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 early Friday morning.
Temperatures minus 2 falling to minus 7 Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 January 2020 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located from Labrador Sea to
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1031 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday high 1036 mb located over the Gaspe
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: