Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 December 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots early this morning then becoming light early this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 overnight and to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Sunday.
Chance of snow today.
Low tonight minus 16. High Sunday minus 13.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 December 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located north of Lake Ontario.
By 1:00 p.m. EST today dissipating low located over southern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1022 mb located north of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday high 1028 mb located north of Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: