Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 July 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening. Wind becoming light after midnight then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 near noon Sunday. Wind becoming light Sunday evening.
Showers late this afternoon and tonight. Showers Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 20 July 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 July 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Rimouski to Cornwall.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located from the Great Lakes to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: