Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 19 January 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 20 early this evening and to light late this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 early Monday morning and to southwest 20 to 30 late Monday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 Monday evening.
Snow this afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 16. High Monday minus 11.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 January 2020 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 993 mb located over Nova Scotia.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday departing low 992 mb located over eastern
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from the Great Lakes to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: