Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 01 December 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then increasing to northeast 20 to 30 overnight. Wind northeast 20 to 30 Saturday.
Showers today. Periods of snow overnight and Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 3 Saturday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 1 December 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from Labrador to Lake Ontario.
By 1:00 a.m. EST Saturday dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today high 1017 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday high 1029 mb located near Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today approaching low 989 mb located over Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: