Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 22 January 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots increasing to northeast 30 to 40 near midnight then diminishing to northeast 25 Tuesday evening.
Snow beginning this evening changing to freezing rain early Tuesday afternoon then to snow Tuesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 11. High Tuesday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 January 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 January 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over central Quebec.
At 3:00 p.m. EST Tuesday approaching low located over southwestern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: