Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 01 June 2023
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots early this morning then becoming light this afternoon. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 overnight and to northeast 35 to 45 Friday morning.
Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Gale warning in effect
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 01 June 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 1 June 2023 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high 1025 mb located off
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today building low 1011 mb located near Anticosti
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1012 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today approaching high located over Hudson Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: