Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 July 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light with gusts to 25 knots near thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 15 Saturday morning then diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Showers this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 July 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located over Newfoundland.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday dissipating low 1014 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Ontario to Ungava
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Natashquan.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday approaching trough located from Lake
Erie to James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: