Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 25 February 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots this evening and to northeast 15 to 20 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 Wednesday evening.
Snow Wednesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 5 Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 25 February 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday departing trough located on a line
east-west over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today building ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line east-west
At 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday intensifying low 1006 mb located south
of the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1000 mb located over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: