Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 24 February 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 20 near midnight and to northeast 20 to 30 early Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 15 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
Snow beginning near noon Sunday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 12. High Sunday minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 February 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight intensifying low 1000 mb located over
the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 980 mb located over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: