Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 October 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 late this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 early Tuesday morning.
Fog patches overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 October 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: