Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 September 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots this evening and to southwest 15 to 20 Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 22 September 2020
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 September 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Bay of Fundy.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight Post-tropical Storm Teddy 956 mb located
south of Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday Post-tropical Storm Teddy 970 mb located
east of Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: