Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 30 January 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming westerly 15 late Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Periods of snow ending overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 9 falling to minus 17 Tuesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 30 January 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing low 1008 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1019 mb located north of Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 1003 mb located over southern
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located near the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Montréal to Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: