Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 January 2021
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southerly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to northeast 15 late this afternoon. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 near midnight then diminishing to northeast 15 near noon Friday. Wind diminishing to light Friday evening.
Periods of snow this afternoon tonight and Friday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 16 rising to minus 7 Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 January 2021 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 985 mb located north of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 1004 mb located southwest of Nova
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: