Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 13 May 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect. Squall watch in effect.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots with gusts to 35 near thunderstorms. Wind becoming westerly 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to west 10 to 15 late this evening. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then becoming northeast 15 early Friday morning.
Showers ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EDT 13 May 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Watches (In effect)
Squall watch in effect
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 2:24 PM EDT 13 May 2021 Conditions are favourable for the development of squalls gusting up to 35 knots through this evening.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. For more information monitor Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 13 May 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low located off
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high located near the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: